Introduction to Winter flowers and Houston florists:
Блогер Марченко Сергей
Flowers are one of the best traditional gifts to express deep feelings and emotions. With the best winter season flowers, there is always something to love and smile at. Surprise your loved ones with a bouquet of fragrant flowers by ringing their doorbell. The potted plant florist houston offers wide range of flowers houston texas and succulent houston, tx.
Here we have mentioned some of the flowers that bloom in the winter season.
- Calendula: Also known as pot marigold, calendula flowers thrive in cool climate conditions. They can also handle hot temperatures and tolerate sunlight. They produce beautiful, yellow-orange flowers that add warmth to interior spaces.
- Petunia: Petunia flowers are some of the most common flowering plants you'll find in every gardener's collection. They are perennial plants that also come in different sizes, shapes, and colors. They are easy to grow and maintain. All you need is a small space that receives enough sunlight and fertile soil. Petunia flowers are some of the most ornamental plants around.
- Pansy: Pansies are winter-bloomers, and they can survive harsh winter conditions as well. These plants have beautiful butterfly-shaped flowers that also come in many colors. These low-growing plants can grow well in shade, which can further enhance the design of your garden.
- Alyssum: Alyssum flowering plants give a unique look to all the spaces. When fully grown, alyssum flowering plants form a thick vegetative cover with their distinctive small leaves. And they also come with a variety of color options. Its beautiful white color adds a soothing touch, and hence the honey aroma adds to the serene atmosphere of your garden. Alyssum flowering plants also thrive in dry conditions and are fairly easy to maintain, which makes them one of the best winter flowers.
- Aster: Aster comes in a variety of sizes and colors. Basically, aster flowering plants are native to South America. These flowers are also capable enough to tolerate hot temperatures as well. Give the asters a fighting chance and make sure the pot and soil are draining well.
- Carnation: Also known as pink, these plants have colorful and fragrant flowers. They are also perennial flowers. Be sure to plant the flowers in well-drained and fertile soil. Wherever you place the round bunches of pretty flowers on top, complete the look.